skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Creative Outlets
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Mixed Media Tea Party
I spend MANY hours on this project. It is from an art kit that I bought at Kruidvat.
It's in my hall way now.
1 comment:
Miss Beguen
October 20, 2013 at 6:12 AM
I like it !..
Miss Beguen - Follow me #18
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Labels
365 Somethings Project
(4)
altered book
(1)
art journal
(10)
ATC
(1)
baking
(1)
cards
(1)
collage
(2)
cupcakes
(2)
drawing
(2)
faith journal
(6)
felt
(1)
Flow
(1)
Kruidvat
(1)
Life Book 2014
(3)
mail art
(1)
mixed media
(8)
My Collection of Tea
(4)
paint
(2)
paper
(2)
photo
(1)
positive message
(3)
quotes
(2)
Recycled paper journal
(1)
ribbon
(1)
sewing
(1)
tea lights
(1)
technical solutions
(1)
wall decoration
(1)
Word Art Wednesday
(2)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(26)
►
December
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(12)
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(10)
▼
October
(2)
Mixed Media Tea Party
Bird cage
►
September
(3)
►
June
(5)
About Me
Creativeoutletter
View my complete profile
Art Journal Every Day
Word Art Wednesday
Glue it Tuesday
Balzer Designs
Kelly Rae
The Possibility Tribe Kelly Rae
Blog Along with Effy Wild
I like it !..
ReplyDeleteMiss Beguen - Follow me #18